BEYOND the boundaries week at
Woodward tahoe Summer SNOWBOARD CAMP
2019 DATES: June 2-8, 2019
coaches: Christine Savage, Madison Blackley, Mary Walsh and special guests FAncy Rutherford, Taylor Elliot, and SAVANNAH GOLDEN
- $1499 - week 1 day camp (no on campus lodging) +optional BTBounds lodging
There are few more perfect places to spend a week of summer than on the shores of Lake Tahoe, which is why we are ecstatic to partner with Woodward Tahoe for Beyond the Boundaries Week at summer snowboard camp!
Enjoy all the best parts about summer snowboard camp: learning new tricks on soft, slushy snow (with the lift running for laps!); small group coaching from BTBounds coaches in the morning and free ride session in the afternoon; skate sessions in the multiple skateparks on the Woodward Campus; skate clinics for beginners; unlimited access to the infamous Woodward Bunker, filled with foam pits and trampolines on which to learn new tricks--snowboarding in the Tahoe sunshine at Woodward is perfection in itself, but we're sweetening the deal even more with special BTBounds lodging and after-shred activities!
For the second year, we’ve partnered with Woodward on a unique, adults’ summer camp experience. Sfter a long day summer shredding, skateboarding, and flipping off launch ramps, we know that you may want to wind down in a plush ski house with a glass of wine and a dip in the hot tub; head to Donner Lake for some water-side stretching; or check out a restaurant in downtown Truckee. So, we have collaborated with Woodward to create the ultimate ladies’ summer snowboard camp week. Here is the breakdown:
- You’ll be signing up for Woodward Tahoe Week 1 snowboard camp as a day camper through Woodward’s registration phone number. Room and board is paid separately to BTBounds directly.
- We’ve rented a ski house in Tahoe Donner, 15 minutes from Woodward Tahoe at Boreal and five minutes from downtown Truckee. We have lodging packages in both single rooms and bunk rooms (details and price breakdown below).
- Every day we provide on hill coaching from 9am-12pm. Woodward Tahoe closes for park maintenance from 12-1pm. Starting at 1, the afternoon is yours to continue riding until the lifts close at 4, skateboard, learn new tricks in The Bunker, etc.
- Each evening, we have an activity and dinner planned. This is covered by the lodging and activities fee. We’ll be doing yoga at Donner Lake, getting ice cream at a local creamery, wine tasting at a Tahoe winery, BBQing with the SNOWBOARDER Magazine crew, heading downtown for a Mexican food night, enjoyed a relaxing catered dinner evening, ripping during a ladies’ skate night in The Bunker, spending time on Lake Tahoe, making tie-dye t-shirts (it is summer camp!), plus more.
- The activities fee also includes transfers to/from the airport, transportation to/from Woodward and scheduled activities: dinners, lakeside yoga, wine tasting, and time on Lake Tahoe.
- The activities and lodging is optional, but we recommend them, of course, to have the full Woodward BTBounds Week experience! If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know and we’re happy to help!
- Photos of the week are included, too! Plus, a BTBounds goodie bag full of gear to enhance your summer shredding!